Sunday, August 2, 2009

SOOO MANY THINGS......

Wow... okay so it's been a crazy couple of months .... but it's about time I tell everyone what's been up! The demo has been coming along slowly but surely.... crazy busy work schedule.... You have no idea. I recently hit up Los Angeles w/the Sis.... we are both signing with NETWORK INTERNATIONAL ... a talent agency in Beverly Hills.... kind of psyched.... I'll be heading back down to do some interviews w/some label execs in a few weeks which is awesome! On top of that... i've been writing like crazy! Two of my songs "No Parade" and "You're Never Gonna Get Me" are finished.... i'm excited about them... a third song "Who You Are Without Me" is also coming along... I'm getting excited to put them to music at some point.... I'd love the chance to record them... two more songs "All U Ever Wanted" & "The Day We Fall Apart" have had sample lyrics up here.... hopefully ya'll got a chance to check them out! We Shall see where the road winds.... i'll keep you posted... Peace all!

No comments: