Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FROM MY SIDE OF THE GLASS.....

So i'm kind of excited as it's official.... I'm going to write a book. You see I thought over the past 2 years of having nothing going on that I was just wasting my time... HOWEVER.... I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason.... Therefore, I've decided to write a commentative novel about the customer service world. The book, tentively titled "FROM MY SIDE OF THE GLASS: Customer Service in a Lazy World" will be retrospective look at society over the past decade examining how we as a culture have become one of the laziest societies ever. The book will feature several chapters about my life as a coffee barista/concessions attendee/Box Office Cashier/waitor and will share the experiences (mostly comical) that I have been through, and the things i've noticed in both my small hometown and the Los Angeles area of California.... Don't worry.... the books not going to be a sociology textbook.....it's going to be mostly comedy! I have no idea how to get a book published so I guess i'll have to figure that part out later.... I just like writing....so I feel this is a good use of my time! :0

Peace All
:)

No comments: