Thursday, October 23, 2008

The CIRCUS is coming!!



So in case you didn't already know.... this blog is my personal blog. It will have journal entries from my daily life (woohoo) plus blogs about my interest.... Music is what I love.... the industry as a whole... and there are a few certain artists that I love no matter what.... and you'll be hearing about them on here alot... Here's how it goes...

There are two leading ladies in my iPod... One i've been a fan of since 8th grade... that's one miss Britney Spears... The other... I discovered as she won the first American Idol back in 2002... that's one miss Kelly Clarkson... you'll hear all of their major news on here regularly just so you know.... that being said.... this first blog is dedicated to Britney!

CIRCUS....brit's highly anticipated comeback album is out now and already platinum...and just in case you were wondering.... the tour that everyone's talking about (yes that sold out one....) is on schedule and coming! Here's the first promo flyer!!

No comments: