Monday, February 16, 2009

"ALL U EVER WANTED"..... my new song!!

So......... i've written a new song that i'm totally psyched about! It's called "All U Ever Wanted".... The song lyrics are fast and forward.... and I love that about it...... still putting some finishing touches in.... but in the mean time here's a little peak at the chorus...........

"Don't be A fool, you want me and i'm right in front of you... Don't play it cool, you say you love me and I know that you do... We can be together now, here and there forever now... You can have it how you want, Don't be shy your what I want... I'll be all u ever wanted girl, all u ever wanted.... tonight".....

so.... there it is........ a little peak at what I hope will be a great song someday.... when I get to work with a band at some point..... I hope it will be the uptempo pop rocker that it is in my head.... ;)

No comments: