Thursday, February 5, 2009

A DAY IN THE LIFE....

Okay... so here's a little bit of my daily life.... LOL.... today (despite being sick) was really quite busy... studied this morning... worked all day.... grabbed coffee w/a friend, dinner w/the fam... watched a little NCIS (My New Addiction... LOL)... and now i'm studying yet AGAIN for my huge a$$ history test tomorrow :) sounds interesting? ya it's not.

Upside?? Creatively my mind has been going nuts these last few days.... I've been getting all kinds of ideas for my book FROM MY SIDE OF THE GLASS which is awesome! I've begun the structuring of the book right now.... you know.... the part where I decide how it'll all flow and what the chapters will be.... Hopefully i'll actually begin writing soon.... GOD WILLING... On the music front i'm really getting psyched... I'll be in the studio again this week covering a song called "Anything But Down".... it's an OLD sheryl crow number... really dramatic... awesome lyrics (some of which i've re-written...ahh) and it's getting exciting! I'll also be recording "My Life Would Suck Without You", a cover of yes, my idol Kelly Clarkson.... hopefully they'll both come out nice... that'll be a couple totally diferent sounds to hand to my friend (whose actually working w/ a producer in the industry :O.... ) yes i'm excited.... anyways.... that's what's been up... OH YA... and i've written three more songs of my own... "How U Make Me Feel (Beautiful Nightmare)", "All U Ever Wanted", and of course my favorite "Crash Into You".... I'll start previewing some lyrics soon............

Anyways.... that's all for now.... there's a day in my life.... boring LOL... hopefully more excitement will follow.... ya okay now i'm off to study some more... flippin history! suckfest...

Peace
;)

No comments: