Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ME!

So i'm not sure if anyone's aware..... but Kelly Clarkson's latest album "All I Ever Wanted" was scheduled for a late March release..... however.... on the heels of the monstrous success of the lead single "My Life Would Suck Without You", RCA has officially announced that the disc will be released on March 10, 2009... What's more? RCA has also officially announced a deluxe version of the disc will be released. The album features production by Dr. Luke, and Ryan Tedder of One Republic, among others.... The track list is as follows....

The Deluxe Edition of "ALL I EVER WANTED" includes:
1. My Life Would Suck Without You 2. I Do Not Hook Up 3. Cry 4. Don’t Let Me Stop You 5. All I Ever Wanted 6. Already Gone 7. If I Can’t Have You 8. Save You 9. Whyyawannabringmedown 10. Long Shot 11. Impossible 12. Ready 13. I Want You 14. If No One Will Listen
BONUS TRACKS: 15. Tip Of My Tongue 16. The Day We Fell Apart
In addition.... the album will include an exclusive DVD featuring in studio "making of the album", and "Making of the Video" clips.... plus the official music video for "My Life Would Suck Without You".... and an offical photo album.

RCA has also announced the 2nd single off of ALL I EVER WANTED as track 2 "I Do Not Hook Up", which was co-written by Katy Perry. RCA expects great things for this album and Kelly.

No comments: